Monday, January 10, 2011

Things just happened. I don't know wether I have to conlude it as my fault or not. It MAY seems like my mistakes, my fault , my kesalahan or whatever on the base but Allah knows the truth. Sakit memang ah sakit . Terima je lah , redha je lah. Kifarah dosa lama kot , InsyaAllah.

Sigh. I'm speechless. I've to write something here because I just can't focus on my chemical equation if I DO REALLLLLLY WANT TO SPILL SOMETHING HERE. 

WEH NAK TAHU TAK , AKU SEDIH GILA DOH. SEDIH GILA. SUMPAH SEDIH. AWAL TAHUN DAH RASA MACAM ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !.

I know I ain't strong , so what ? I'm only 17 , don't expect me to act like I'm 26 years old. Orang 26 tahun dah ada suami nak mengadu , aku ni ada mak bapak je tau. Tu pun merepek ah kalau kau nak mengadu pasal boifren dekat mak bapak . Hesh. Dahlah , ni bukan pasal boifren . Geli -.-

Oh yes, I did felt guilty for the things that I had planned since last year . I burden everyone around me , I know . :( *Sigh. But I just cant backspace times sesukahati I je. *Sigh.

Aku tak nak menangis kemudian hari.

Redha.

No comments: