Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm speechless.








 ' And remember me tonight when you're asleep ' 

Aku tahu aku loser sebab buat muka rileks je tengok korang semua nak blah balik asrama . Aku speechless. Tiba tiba je dah Ahad . I tought of spending my time with you guys again . Tapi masa dah cukup . Korang pun kena balik hostel , and aku balik ke kehidupan normal aku balik . 

Sumpah aku appreaciate this holidays . Thanks guys for lighten my days . Thanks a lot . I mean it.

I hate goodbyes :(

KORANG , Jaga diri dekat sana elok elok . Belajar rajin rajin . Jangan lupa doakan aku . Jangan lupa Dia .

Cause you guys are the best damn thing that ever hanppened to me.


*


And both of you too . I love you morons .


Maybe deactivating my facebook account seems very menggelabah , but I'm willing to do it for the sake of my future . Amin .

No comments: