Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PLKN, This is what we called as a sweet memory.


 Photos displayed thousands zillions words.
I called this Hari Sukan

This isn't the greatest event here, but this is the only event that we've camera to bring on. Event lain semua tak leh nak capture apa. Semua simpan sendiri-sendiri dalam memory cells. Haih.

This is Vinod aka Vinz. I knew him since KKJ. K, He is the first guy that I met here and he's nice. Hai Vinz, I tak rindu you, monster!



Garuda. Charlies. 
I miss you guys, big times.

So, ini adalah aktiviti Wirajaya yang paling awesome.





PEOPLE THAT I MISS THE MOST IN PDS RESORT.
Cikgu Kadir/ Abah Kadir. I miss this old man the most. He's like a father for me, and he's our strengh here. Seriously.
Abah, take care. Jaga kesihatan elok-elok. I miss you abah.

Ini si pembuli si gangster. Haha. He is our Ustaz. Ustaz Khairul Bahiyuddin. He's the most awesome ustaz here. (Obviously sebab dia sorang je ustaz! haha) Dia nii kalau jumpa orang tak buli tak sah. Malam last before balik, I cried in front of him tellin' him I gonna miss his jokes, and he did GELAK KUAT GILA AND TELLIN' EVERIBADEH THAT I AM CRYING. Ustazz! Haha. 

Cikgu Norish. This lady is soo nice. Omg I miss you cikgu-yang-tak-reti-marah. (:
Owh this. Cikgu macho ini, Cikgu Asri, cikgu paling pemalu dengan wirawati. Haha. Kitorang asyik kacau-kacau dia je. And now he's back, the real not-too-shy-Cikgu-Asri. Kirim salam baby k!
My Cb's teacher, Cikgu Tai.
This iz Tharma. One of indian guy yang rapat dengan I dekat sini. Dia ni kalau jumpa mesti jerit Emy sekuat hati. Tharma Tharma ._."
Velan! Knowing him from BK's class. He is damn hillarious, suka buli orang. The most poyo guy ever ._."
Argh, I miss this person. He's damn funneh. I knew him from Integrasi's class. And dari situ start rapat. As he is older than me, he did treated me like I'm his sister. Gessh, I miss you Guru!
Oh indian boy di belakang itulah dari awal kem sampai hujung kem, memang kalau jumpe je memang asyik bahan orang. I miss you weh, Kavi. He's soo annoying. True.
Melly and her crush, Khairul Azmir. This Khairul Azmir, haih. Dari kelas CB, sampai hujung kem,  memang musuh aku. Sirius nii. Kitorang sama-sama menyampah satu sama lain. Before dia naik bas nak balik lah, baru aku panggil dia and senyum (tanda minta maaf), and he did shouted ; ' Kau memang banyak dosa dengan aku woi!, Aku maafkan kau. Jangan rindu aku!'  ._." Memang taklah kan weh. Haha. 
Aisyah, I misss you.
Fragile princess, I miss you Faiqah Ekrami!

DORM GEMAS 2, Let's see . . .

My bed! Argh I miss this. Can you see Dutch Lady there? My all time favourite heksheks. 

On Sunday -_-
My bed, packing before going home.



DORMMATES TERSAYANG TERCINTA TERINDUI TERKASIH 




I miss these girls.
Seriously :'(
And these two boys too.
My only Malay boy friend

I miss you guys :'(

Zul and Farid.

FARID! Our last photo before going home. Aku menangis kot depan dia nii :'(

AND THESE KIDS. :'(
Jiah Li and Kia. They called me 'Mummy'.  We had lakonan, and I have to be a mom for these cute kids. Gosh I miss it!



 Wirawati Emy Amalina 

And some random awesome photos of me. *Ayat artis* 




 Crap. Don't laugh. That shawl. I'm forced to wear it k. 





and this is for you guys. Haha!





Gambar tudung hitam itu adalah saya 3 hari sebelum PLKN *cries*
Dan tudung biru itu adalah saya selepas dua bulan PLKN.

How fast time flies.


And this.

I know whole Pelatih Kumpulan 1 Siri 9 2012 Kem PLKN PDS Resort would miss him.

I miss him too.







Cik Lan, We miss you!

.. no matter how cruel you are! Haha.

Terima kasih kerana mendidik kami.

 ## Don't ever dare to call me Minah Rempit because of my seluar slack with kemeja biru photos. It's not mine. Seluar gua semua dah hilang kena curi dekat kem. Selama nii pun pergi kelas semua pinjam seluar orang tsktsk. So, on the last day a friend gave me her supper skinnayh seluar. We are in same size, but I wasn't aware at first that she did altered the seluar. Lepas tengok gambar satu-satu baru sedar seluar skinny sebijik minah rempit balik PLKN. I isz sad.

# I'm tanned and in process repairing my skin tone.
# I lost weight(s) there.
# And I miss everything there.

Seriously. I miss it.

PLKN is once in a life time. If you have the chance, grab it. Don't be hesitate. Go learn something about life and yourself there. InsyaAllah, you'll find it.